Wednesday 19 June 2013

10. A Road to Glory: Sisters of Battle part 2 - Padded shoulders are so 80's.

Hi there heretics.

  Just a small update today.

I did a quick mock up of the two shoulder pad colour schemes, just to have a actual realistic image in front of me.
I thought I'd share it here with you, so you can add some feedback if you please:

Front view:

med_gallery_33843_5957_1356266.jpg

Top Down:

med_gallery_33843_5957_1214821.jpg

I have had some feedback from various other sources, but I am still undecided.
Someone suggested one pad of each... sort of like a 'DeathWatch' mark.

So I did a mock up in the good old Bolter and Chainsword painter...

sister.php.jpg

I'm not convinced personally...

I think it might be making things unnecessarily complicated, but maybe that is
just me.

As usual any comments or criticism is greatly appreciated and encouraged.

Until next time!

-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment