Thursday 1 August 2013

14. A Hate Campaign of Glory: Sisters of Battle part 5. WORST MODEL EVER.

Evening you heretical individuals.

I'm having a fairly terrible day to be honest, so I'm pretty much copy/paste from my B&C WiP
Anyway, on with the show.
 In my fervent need to play some 40k, I set about writing up a some lists.
I've already posted my 1,500pts list, but I have also written a 400pts list (40k in 40 mins anyone?).

I'm not going to bore you with it, as you've already seen all the models in it.
Well...
All except one.



Now, I am honestly not one to bash GW. As far as things go I'm fairly pro workshop;
but...
OH MY GOD!!
I have never hated putting something together so much in all my god damn life!
I am glad I only have to build one of these (which is why it is still NOT finished. Arms to be added and legs attached to the torso :/).

I will be glad when this model is done. I don't even want to paint it. Blergh.

Whatevs

-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment