Saturday 19 October 2013

26. Mobile Frustration

Hey guys,
  This update comes from my phone. Something to pass the time on the bus.

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, but I have found my hobby efforts frustrated of late.

Firstly, I thought I had misplaced my heavy bolter Retributors power packs, only to realise that they are the same as normal sisters.

Secondly, just as I have finished my sisters army (building at any rate), GW release a new codex! Admittedly it is a PDF only, but an update never the less. Back to the drawing board? Only time will tell.

I have been hobbying in absence of updating my armies.

I did some work on my gaming board... but I'm saving the update on that for when I've finished the current stage.

I have also done some work on my Human blood bowl team!
So expect an update on that soon.

Anyways...
Until then.

-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment