Monday 11 November 2013

30. Random Update; that from this point out will have a name, 4: Blood Bowl! Part 2 (technically).

YES! Technically! Blood Bowl was my first post in the 'Random Update' Series! So in your FACE!

Ehem.

Sorry about that. But you know? FOOOTBBAWWWWLLLL. ROWDDDYNNESSSS. RAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHH.
Or something along those lines.

So yeah, I've done some Blood Bowl stuff.

I got back into the idea after Blood Bowl the PC game came up on the Humble Bundle a month or so back.

Here is my prototype;








Not a fantastic job, I know.
But;
A) Prototype,
B) Table Top standard
C) FOOTBBBAWWWWLLLLLLL

Since then I've started painting the rest.
I also managed to get my hands on a Griff Oberwald and Varg Ghoulchewer, so both the Orks and the Humans have a star player to liven things up a bit.


Do any of you guys play Blood Bowl?
Let me know/tell me what you think of it/the PC game/my work

FOOTBBAWWWLLL!

-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment