Sunday 2 March 2014

45. Getting Back on the Road to Glory. Sisters of Battle Part 14. Reload!

Hello there heretics!

I did the usual 'get disillusioned with what I'm doing a do nothing for a bit'
That and I fixed my computer... so I've been able to play games recently.

In other words I've not been in the mood to do anything hobby related; until now!

The Imperial knight Titan came out.
I take my hat off to Games Workshop. It is a fantastic model.
I want one...


But anyway, a while back you may remember I was moaning about the Adepta Sororitas Codex being somewhat... flawed.
I was hoping that the quality issues would have been fixed.

They have not.

However, I have managed to peice together the answer I needed from the BRB
The rules for hand flamers are in the BRB.
Apparently the ibook version has links to all this information.
The eBook version does not.

So, with that little problem out of the way I managed write a list (Y)

Celestine

Jacobs

Seraphim Squad
1 Veteran Superior + Melta bombs + Power Sword, 6 Seraphim + 2 Pairs of Hand Flmaers

Battle Sister squad 1;
1 Veteran Superiror, 9 Battle sisters + Simulacrum Imperialis + 2 Flmaers

Rhino + extra armour

Battle Sister squad 2;
1 Veteran Superior, 9 Battle Sisters + Simulacrum Imperialis + 2 Melta Guns

Rhino + extra armour

Battle Sister squad 3;
1 Veteran Superior, 9 Battle Sisters + Multi Melta

Retributor Squad
1 Veteran Superior, 9 Retributors + 4 Heavy Bolters + Simulacrum Imperialis


Exorcist

Exorcist

1,500 points



The list is as close to the one I built the army I've posted around.


This version of the Codex is a bit of a let down though.

Acts of Faith are weaker,
Celestine is not as good (still the best thing sisters have got going)
Jacobs is slightly worse too...
No eviscorator for my Seraphim superior which is a bit crappy... it was the only real sting I could muster in combat.
Also I have lost all my Combi-Flamers :(


Never mind though... I'd rather settle for less than rebuild the whole army.


But there we go!

Let me know what you guys think either here, on the B&C or on twitter

-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment