Friday 19 September 2014

71. Teamwork! Blood Bowl part 5.

So, in between painting tedious amounts of red (see post 70) I painted tedious amounts of green...



Just the base coat of green down. A lot of red to do on these guys too ¬_¬

Also, I received some pledge rewards from a project I backed on IndieGoGo a while back.
The project was a chaos Blood Bowl team by RN studios .
RN's IndieGoGo projects fall into my 'basically a shop' category, which I intensely dislike, however, some of the rewards were backer only, so I wanted them.

So here we have a 'chaos' cheerleader (going to be a human cheerleader);



And this 'Jason' model, which will just end up in a Necromunda gang/ Chaos cultist unit;



Not the most exciting update, nor is it the biggest.
I'm not going to lie, most of my time has been taken up painting red and black. I want that thing out of the way mannnn.


Have you backed any model based crowd funding projects lately?
Feel free to drop me a comment about them if you have., or hit me up @DarKHaZZl3 on Twitter.


That's all for now.

-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment