Thursday 7 May 2015

79. Are We Actually Back? Building a Gaming Board part 13.

I know.

It has been a long time, but I feel the time is right for a hobby revival.

Maybe this has something to do with me paintitng Amiibo's over on The Science of Selling Yourself Short.
Maybe it has something to do with my foray back into blogging in general in same said place? Maybe, I just fancied it?

Either way, I've had the urge to hobby, and I'm not about to question why, but just take advantage of it for how ever long it sticks around.

So, here comes the update you've all been waiting for!


I clearly had an update in the pipeline from the last time I updated this thing....
So here is where I left off some 6 months ago.


med_gallery_33843_5272_467272.jpg

med_gallery_33843_5272_35331.jpg

med_gallery_33843_5272_1009231.jpg


And today, I dusted them off (so much dust =[ ), and finally gloss varnished them!


med_gallery_33843_5272_1173535.jpg
I know it isn't the biggest update ever, but I have been painting other things.
Which you can see over on my personal blog 'here'
I've also been busy with my boardgaming blog/e-zine which you can visit 'here.'


So. I plan to ease myself back into this.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy a trip down memory lane, and check out my other projects too.

It is good to be back.

-DH-





++ Also ++ A better image processing system will be in place for future posts. A Lesson I learned writing The Cardboard Cartographer, which you should totally check out!






No comments:

Post a Comment