Wednesday 20 May 2015

82. Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition. Inquisitor Coteaz Part 2.

I'm quite happy to have found myself with the drive to keep painting.

So while I dig out other bits for other projects I'm going to endevour to paint everyday.
If only a little.


So, here is some Inquisitorial goodness.

It has been quite a while since I've posted an update about this, so if you want to have a look at what he looked like then head to that post from August 2014.


Anyway, back to today's progress.
I've done the vast majority of the red work and all of the cloth/ purity seal paper work.

med_gallery_33843_5271_61858.jpg


med_gallery_33843_5271_99362.jpg

The cape needs the shadows done properly... they're a little patchy, and maybe a final highlight or two to make it pop a little more.
I'll crack on with that after I've finished the other larger areas which I've been working on today.


I'm only doing single models for a while so I don't overload myself on amount of models at the same time, also I'm also painting the models form the Mice and Mystics board game.
I'll be posting those on both my personal blog  and here too.

So keep checking back to see progress on that, and all my other projects.

Thanks for reading!
Feedback welcome as always, as well as any general chatter/ questions about anything I do/ have done.
I had some fantastic positive comments about my Quad Gun over on my thread on the Bolter & Chainsword.

See y'all soon.
-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment