Sunday 23 August 2015

84. Long pause at the end of time.

Massive gap between this and my last post.

The main reason for that is I have a new job, which being a full time gig, has taken up a great deal of my time.
So much so that even my work over at The Cardboard Cartographer has been delayed.


The only real work I have got done has been the figures from the board game; Mice and Mystics, which has been posted to my personal blog The science of selling yourself short.

But enough blabbing.


Let's post about some actual stuff shall we?


So part of my job involves painting models.
And weather you want to see them or not, you're going see some of them!

This is the Bloodsecrator Khorne from the Age of Sigmar starter box set

01 - Age of Sigmar - Khorne Bloodsecrator

As I paint more for work, and get around to actually finishing some of my own projects I'll continue to post them here.
Keep your eyes peeled!

-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment