Friday 9 October 2015

88. Hold The Line. Bloodbowl part 10.

What's up sports fans?

More Bloodbowl goodness today.

It's time for the Saurus.
Their job is to hit things.
That's about it.

Decided to use Temple Guard for my Bloodbowl Saurus; their more ornate heads and bulkier frames seem to suit the role of Bloodbowl better.


018


019

I decided to keep the shields to use as bracers, after all, the Saurus main job is to make blocks.
It was just a case of chopping off weapons and finding some interesting posses.

The two 'Blitzers.'


020

The 'Catcher/ Runner.'

This guy will be carrying a ball under his arm.


021

The Saurus Captain.


023



024

The 'Thrower.'

This guy will have a hand catching a ball sculpted onto the stump of his wrist.


025


026


The 'Star Player.'

Each of my Bloodbowl teams has a star player in case someone wants to use one, so I thought I'd make one for the Lizardmen.
Who better to use than Chakax for the base of it.


027


028

Group shot of the Suaurs/ Temple guard unit.


030

Team Photo.


031


These guys are next up for the greenstuff treatment.
In the meantime I'll get o building my Skinks and thinking up names for all of them.


That's all for now.
If you want sneak peaks of my stuff check out my instagram as I post pictures of things as I do/ get them.
You can find it here.

Also, if you want to chat Blodbowl, modelling or about any of my other projects/ blogs, either leave me a comment or hit my up on Twitter @DarKHaZZl3.



Until next time!
-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment