Friday 5 February 2016

92. Imerpial March. Imperial Knight part1.

So here we are, a real update with real things.

I've been working on a lot of Bloodbowl, Age of Sigmar, and other assorted projects.

I've also done some work on my Amiibo stuff on The science of selling yourself short.


But I digress...

I've been casting some wings for my Sisters of Battle, but they're got a wee while to go before they are ready for showcasing.
In the meantime I've started my Salamanders. Finally!
But that is not what this post is about.

Today it all about my Imperial Knight.
I got one of these a few weeks ago, and I've been working through it over the last couple of weeks.
I wish I had more work in progress pictures of this, but for the most part it is just a normal Imperial Knight so far.

I did however, want to make a bit more effort with it.
I will be reposing the legs, so I've been cutting them up to re pose them.
I also wanted to make the base of the Knight match my gaming board.

So here is where we are at so far....




I originally wanted to have a smashed Chimera on the base, but a Rhino was a lot easier :P.
Especially when you're armed with a hammer and a saw XD

The only issue with the Rhino is that it has no interior at the front.
So I set about the detailing...







The driver and engine are taken from the Landspeeder with some plasticard, guitar string, cogs and so on.
The driver needs to be....damaged somewhat.

Once detailed it looks a bit more like this;




Considering where the foot is planned to end up, the top hatch needed to be more damaged, so I started hacking it apart...




Which I think looks a little better.
None of this is stuck down yet, as I have to 'tarmac' the road and find a few more details/ debris to add.


I've prepared the rest of the basic structure of Imperial Knight ready to build once the base is finished.
I just want to add more details to it... I'm thinking cogs as I have a good few spare aha




So yeah, that's one of the things I've been up to.

Feel free to throw comments, constructive criticism or whatever at me.
You can do so on here, on my blogs, on my Twitter or on my Instagram.

That's all for now...


-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment