Thursday 25 February 2016

93. A Road to Glory. Fly You Fools! Sisters of Battle part 19.

#TBT

While I'm deciding what colour to paint my Imperial Knight I thought I'd work on some other stuff I've been neglecting...so I've been doing a spot of painting and trying to finish off projects here and there.

On project that has been crying out to be finished is my much loved Sisters of Battle.

med_gallery_33843_5957_1489529.jpg

I had someone make a mold of the metal prototype and have been casting these from green stuff.

As well as this I've started the long process of undercoating and base coating, as well as tidying up the tanks and stuff.

While I've been doing this I've thought about expanding the army a little.
Someone bought me a squad of Sister Repentia. I love the way this unit looks so I've been considering building them.
As well as this, I've got enough Battle Sisters spare to throw in another Battle Sister Squad for extra bodies if needed.
I pretty much 'need' to build 4 heavy flamers and a Promethium relay pipe for my new 1,500 point army anyway, so it wont hurt.

Who knows what else?
Another Exorcist maybe?
Some extra priests?

We'll see.
But expect to see an appearance from L'ordre Des Angels soon!

-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment