Monday 29 February 2016

94. Paint Factory. Imperial Knight part 3.


So, it's been a while, but I have been super busy working on stuff!
I'll get round to organising and uploading the picture for them soon, but as usual, if you keep an eye on my Instgram you'll get to see them sooner rather than later!


In the meantime here is the Imperial Knight all put together and with a bit of paint on it in places.


med_gallery_33843_7958_87898.jpg

I still can't decide on what colour to paint it aha

I've been toying with this scheme;



(Image taken from here - http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2016/02/showcase-29-imperial-knights-traitor-admech.html )

Either that or one of the Purple/ Turquoise ones.

Opinions always welcome.
In the meantime, I'm going to crack on with other stuff and hopefully be inspired

Peace
-DH-


No comments:

Post a Comment