Friday 22 April 2016

99. Vulkan Lives! Salamanders part 5.

....well, kinda.

What Salamanders army would be complete without Vulkan He'Stan.
However, I'm not a big fan of the official one, it just doesn't fit with how he looks in my head.

So years ago I decided to make my own, but I never got round to uploading him.
But here he is!

med_gallery_33843_6479_355680.jpg

med_gallery_33843_6479_115033.jpg


It's an Emperors Champion body, with a Mk 4 helmet (the 1 you got in the Black Templar kit as the Heresy range and Calth were not out yet), a plastic grey knight Nemesis force halberd (which replaced the metal one he used to have), and an apothracery gauntlet for the crazy hand flamer.... the barrel fell off while I was photographing him.

Small update for today.
we'll see what I can dig out for the next one!

Peace

-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment