Tuesday 17 May 2016

101. When I shotgun you say escher; Shotgun! Escher! Shotgun! Escher! It Came From the Underhive. Escher Gang part 6.

Really long title, but you know.
Words, words, words.

Since finishing the Princess I thought I'd crack on with the rest fo the gang.
After all, with how few models a Necromunda gang has I might actually finish this project!

Speaking of finish, here are a couple more of the gang done!

Shotgun ganger;




I tried to base her colour palette on Zoe from firefly.
I mean, she's a badass lady from the far future in a lot of leather and armed with a shotgun.

Next up we have a Juve;





ORANGE AND BLUE. ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

In all seriousness, I just wanted to do pastel orange on something.
It suits the 80's/90's feel.

Very happy with the way the juve turned out.
I wasn't sold on the face to start with, but now I think she looks like she has a bit of sass about her.

I'm working on more, but my pace has started to slow down again.
Heavy painting times at work of late I guess.

Anyway, that's all for today.
More soonish hopefully.

Until then fuggers.

-DH-




.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment