Friday 12 August 2016

104. Bon Anniversaire! Salamanders part 6.

We're back on the 40k train baby!!

I know it's been a while, and I'm sorry.

There was a good stretch where I just lost enthusiasm for the hobby again... couple this with moving all of my hobby to another room (nothing kills a hobby groove like not knowing where anything is anymore), and painting for work and it just dried up.

I've recently been made redundant too (I'll talk more about this on the Science of selling yourself short soon).
As of the 1st of October I'm officially unemployed, so I've had to look for work.

Weirdly though, this kinda kick started my need to hobby again XD


So, let's see what I've been up to eh?

Post hobby move, I decided to get all of my bits out and get to work...
I didn't quite know what I wanted to do though, then I saw this guy, still BNIB sitting on top of the pile, and he just had to have the Salamander treatment.

med_gallery_33843_6479_71932.jpg

med_gallery_33843_6479_1657.jpg

Nothing drastic, but enough to start.

There is more coming... and soon.
So stay tuned, and refresh your memories by flicking back through the previous posts.

Thanks for checking in, and I'll post again soon!

-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment