Monday 15 August 2016

105. Celestant.

I told you there would be more updates!

Though this is almost like a demo than a full fledged release.


While at work (what little of it I have left), we somehow ended up talking about stars and painting them onto figures.
I've never attempted it personally, but thought it would be cool to paint them on to a cape or something...
Now, when I envisaged it in my head I didn't think of the little flicks of white on a bluish background that a lot of people do.
I thought of a nebula.

A giant cloud of gas with stars of various sizes and intensities dotted around it, and so, I thought I'd give it a go.
This is the result.

Aos Lord Celestant: Nebula

Not bad for a first time I think.

There is a lot of things I would do differently;
More colours, more stars underneath / in amongst the cloud with the 'gas' layer on top.
Overall I'm pretty happy with it :)

That's it for this one.
More stuff soon though!

-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment