Saturday 3 September 2016

110. This is a thing now. Stormcast Eternals part 1.


So after painting some Stormcast Eternals for the shop, I kinda caught the Age of Sigmar bug a little.

So I'm actually going to carry on with them for my own self.

So I started with a box of Liberators.

The thing that has always kind of bugged me with Age of Sigmar is the supposed lack of customisation.
Once you open the box you can tell there are a lot of weapon options, but in terms of possibility there is very little you can do...
Or so you'd think at first.

With a little bit of twisting and turning, and a few bits of creative cutting (some wrists to move positions of hammers) you can get a decent amount of possibility.
Having some green stuff helps.


01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08

I wanted to keep the 'everyone has shields' kinda theme, so I made a strap for the Liberator Prime's shield so it could be slung over his back.
I also threw in some Blood Angel heads to give the Stormcast a bit more of a human touch.
I based the idea off the limited edition Warhammer World Errant Questor.


So that's it... a few mold lines to remove and then on to painting...
Though I am painting several other things right now, so that may take some time XD

Anyway, until next time

-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment