Tuesday 7 February 2017

117. A Road to Glory. The Ecclesiarchy. Sisters of Battle part 21.

Another update!!
I know.

It is a bit of a cheat, considering I've done a fair bit, and am just rationing out updates XD

Ah well.
After basecoating all of my Battle Sisters I was pretty burnt out on them, so I decided to do some other painting bits and pieces as a 'break.'

I moved on to something Sisters of Battle related at the very least.


So, you guys may or may not know, when I built my army initially it was designed to have Uriah Jacobs in my list.
(here is a link to the whole built army back then - A road to glory that never seems to catch a break)


So as my break from Sisters of Battle, I decided to paint up Jacobs with a squad of Imperial Priests.


As with Jacobs, my priests are a mix of Empire/ Free People Flagellants from WFB/AoS, Necromunda redemptionists and Imperial guard bits.


med_gallery_33843_5957_5983.jpg


med_gallery_33843_5957_180193.jpg

A bit of a close up so you can see what they're like (also I really like how I painted the hair on this one)

med_gallery_33843_5957_40603.jpg



The scheme may look like a generic red priest scheme, but is actually based on some real life stuff, most notably Jacobs.
Cookie to whoever can guess what it is from ^_^.

As always Constructive comments, criticism, feedback/ general related conversation welcome.

-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment