Friday 21 July 2017

128. Lore of Fate. Tzeentch Disciples part 8.

So apparently I've had a god chunk of photos uploaded for a while of stuff I'd been working on.

I'm going to work through them in the next few weeks to bring you up to speed!

So you may remember I was working through my Age of Sigmar Tzeentch Army; making custom basses and such.

Well, I've done a considerable amount of work on them over the course of a few months.

Here is a bit of a work in progress shot of one of my Chaos Tzeentch Sorcerers.

056

I've continued the 'nebula' esq theme I did on the tester model on this guy too...
I kinda want all of the army to this aesthetic in one way or another.

060

061

I've also borrowed very heavily from the old school thousand son aesthetic of blue and gold.
I think it blends in wlel with the Silver Tower theme and the nebula scheme.

I have actually finished this guy.
You'll get a 'Hall of Honour' post soon ;)

-DH-

No comments:

Post a Comment